|HIV/AIDS Side Effects..
Mar 12, 2001
Hey are there any side effects when you have HIV?
Like Hair loss.....Sickness.....Weight Gain....
I think my best friend is affected because he always gets scared whenever we talk about AIDS..He is always like "I need to get myself checked"..... Help US out Thanx
Response from Dr. Boyle
Most people who have HIV have no "side effects" until their disease is quite advanced. Therefore, if you have had a high-risk encounter for HIV, you should be tested and not wait for "side effects" to occur. BB
Diarrhea + Al(OH3)
retonivier and indinavier side effects
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.