Aug 20, 2003
dr are better drugs inpipe line tocome inthe next 2 to3 years which will improve
the life cycle and minimise side effcts.
Response from Dr. Henry
There will be new medications possibly from some new classes. How good they will be remains to be seen. Often it takes many years before advantages or disadvantages of new medications become clear. Although I look forward to new medications I try to concentrate on how to best use the medications we currently have. For most patients some combination of the available medications can be found which is a good fit (patient is OK taking the meds and they are working). KH
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Someone With Hiv Become A Nurse?
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
- HIV Symptoms Rash Fever Headache Thrush Throat
- How Early Can Acute Retroviral Syndrome Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.