lymph nodes

Hello. I just discovered this web site and am happy I did so. One question I have which was not addressed is this: Should I worry about the fact that my lymph nodes have never really gone down to the point they were at before seroconversion? I have been positive for 4.5 years with a VL N/D and CD4 between 650 and 800 the whole time. I have also been taking Comb/Vira the whole time. While they surely arent the size they were pre- medication, they have remained visibly larger (to me) in the groin and underarm.

Thank You for this service!! PN

Response from Dr. Boyle

No, some times lymph nodes persist. Although some data indicate that Viracept (nelfinavir) is not as potent at suppressing HIV in the lymph nodes, since your plasma viral loads have remained undetectable for years and the lymph nodes have not changed or increased in size, I would not worry too much about it.

No forum for this but traveling what bout SARS
Desperate in pain