|No forum for this but traveling what bout SARS
Aug 7, 2003
Hey there, am going to Toronto at the end of August, and am concerned bout SARS. It has not been in the news lately, but still thought I should look into it. I am pretty healthy, long term survivor, 50O T-Cells, zero viral load, never had an O.I. Sorry there was just no real forum for a question like this. Alex
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would have no qualms about you traveling to Toronto. The Rolling Stones and tens of thousands of fans just inhabited the city and had a good and safe time. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.