For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

No forum for this but traveling what bout SARS

Hey there, am going to Toronto at the end of August, and am concerned bout SARS. It has not been in the news lately, but still thought I should look into it. I am pretty healthy, long term survivor, 50O T-Cells, zero viral load, never had an O.I. Sorry there was just no real forum for a question like this. Alex

I would have no qualms about you traveling to Toronto. The Rolling Stones and tens of thousands of fans just inhabited the city and had a good and safe time. KH

Stop smoking, or stop depression
lymph nodes