Still Don't Understand

You answer my Question the other day about My V Load being so low and having hiv for years. You said something about Non-B Virus Variat..Could you Please tell me what That means Non B virus Varitat

Most of the information available about HIV comes from studies in North America/Europe/Australia where most of the virus has been subtype B (categorized by analysis of envelop or outer portion of the virus). Some non-B HIV may be missed by some of the HIV viral load tests though there are steady improvements in the ability to measure non-B virus. KH

Enroll in a Clinical Trial if INfected!!! Please Post!!!
Lipids in English