Pains on my right arm and left foot

I was diagnised with HIV 2 years back and developed lymph nodes at the back of my neck( near hair line) and on the neck. My first Q is what did you mean about the other node go ou of proportion, 2nd, my arm and legs are shivering and bit like a heart bit, 3dly I've recently being prescribed to take Yasmin(oral contraceptive) for my acne. any risk for HIV+ person. Thank You for your great help

There is tremendous variation from person to person about the pattern of lymph nodes enlargement. Local low-grade skin irritations can often result in persistent swellingof nodes in the locations you mention. HIV infection can also result in diffuse or localized nodes swellings. I have not had much experience with the use of Yasmin for acne ( i usually use topical cleaners, low dose or topical antibiotics-etc). If you are under the care of a skin specialist I would defer to their judgement. In the absence of HIV treatment I would not expect that use of Yasmin would have a negative effect but a better understanding of your overall medical status is required to comment more specifically (your HIV specialist is the person to discuss with). KH

Boosting Reyataz with Norvir with serious Coronary Artery Disease
Illegal Drugs and Lab Results