Jul 20, 2003
i recently took a drug test for a job and it came back positive but i dont use drugs, someone says that it came positive because of sustiva, why is that
Response from Dr. Henry
Sustiva can cause false + tests for marijuana with some of the drug tests kits on the market. It is due to a chemical reaction caused by Sustiva that was originally noted in HIV- persons taking Sustiva and having drug tests done. Your HIV doc can write a letter stating that the + test result was likely due to the Sustiva.
non itch skin rash
How can we help bring HE2000 to approval here in US?
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Skin?
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.