|non itch skin rash
Jul 20, 2003
I recently was running a fever and took Aleve to aleviate the fever. Then I developed a rash from the waste up. I've tried everything but nothing works. The rash doesn't itch but won't go away. It's now progressed to my arms and forehead. Is it a liver disfunction? Or is it from the Aleve? I am scared to death.
Response from Dr. Henry
My response depends partly on what is your HIV status and what HIV medications (and other medications) you are taking. KH
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Genital Rubbing
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Touching Vagina
- Does HIV Cause Penis Discharge?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.