non itch skin rash
Jul 20, 2003
I recently was running a fever and took Aleve to aleviate the fever. Then I developed a rash from the waste up. I've tried everything but nothing works. The rash doesn't itch but won't go away. It's now progressed to my arms and forehead. Is it a liver disfunction? Or is it from the Aleve? I am scared to death.
Response from Dr. Henry
My response depends partly on what is your HIV status and what HIV medications (and other medications) you are taking. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In The Atmosphere?
- Can You Get Hiv From Stepping On A Needle?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- White Bumps Vagina Hpv Signs
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.