Jul 17, 2003
ive been positive for 2 years and ive been on sustiva for 6 months,recently i took a drug test for a job and it came up positive, but i dont use and drugs. someone told me my test was positive because of the sustiva, is this true
Response from Dr. Henry
Sustiva can cause a false positive test for marijuana and other substances at times. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In Saliva?
- Can Gonorrhea Turn To Hiv?
- Essential Oils For Neuropathy
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.