High Blood Sugar....Please answer

My t cells are 420 v.l is undecpable on my last lab work my blood sugar was 120 should i worry about that My doc told me we would watch it i'm on zerit, epivir, viracept. and if it is still 120 or higher If i switch one or two meds, will that help. I know that one of the meds i'm on cause that......

Both the Zerit and Viracept could be involved with that. If you have never failed an HIV treatment regimen then there are numerous options to swithc to. Often switching the D4T to tenofovir, AZT, or abacavir and the Viracept to atazanavir or a NNRTI (Viramune or Sustiva) would help. Diet, exercise can also help. KH

cholesterol
MS-like symptoms