Mar 10, 2001
Correction... It's Acute Viral Syndrome (AVS) and not ARS. (Sorry!)
To the best of your knowledge, study & research... whats the quickest days does AVS start??
Could it be 3 days.. considering the peron has fever, diarrhea, stress, PLUS the person is thin/slim and he ia an Asian..??
Does blood type of a person matter to the timing of AVS??
Thank you for you usual & prompt reply. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Rarely three days. To my knowledge the blood type does not matter. I recommend discussing with a good primary care doc or at an HIV testing site to relieve your anxiety. KH
- Does Having Trichomoniasis Means You Have Hiv?
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Three Dose Schedule For Adults
- Will Negative Hiv Test Stay Negative After 4 Years?
- Difference Between Acute And Chronic Hepatitis
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.