Mar 10, 2001
Correction... It's Acute Viral Syndrome (AVS) and not ARS. (Sorry!)
To the best of your knowledge, study & research... whats the quickest days does AVS start??
Could it be 3 days.. considering the peron has fever, diarrhea, stress, PLUS the person is thin/slim and he ia an Asian..??
Does blood type of a person matter to the timing of AVS??
Thank you for you usual & prompt reply. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Rarely three days. To my knowledge the blood type does not matter. I recommend discussing with a good primary care doc or at an HIV testing site to relieve your anxiety. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Hiv Cause A High White Blood Cell Count
- Statistics Of Hiv Among Gays Compared To Heterosexuals
- Which Cells Most Likely To Be Attacked By An Hiv Virus?
- Women Risks Of Hiv Infection Through Vaginal Intercourse With Infected Partner
- Hepatitis And Physical Appearance
- Can An Hiv Positive Person Die From Staph Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.