Jul 11, 2003
ive been positive for a year and half and i recently developed thrush, what medical treatement will relieve me of this
Response from Dr. Henry
Receiving HIV treatment which results in an increase in CD4+ T-cell counts (immune system improvement) is the optimal way to ultimately prevent thrush (oral yeast infection) from occuring. There are topical medications (Nystatin liquie/clotrimazole troches) and pills (such as fluconazole) that can usually help clear thrush up. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.