Jul 11, 2003
ive been having sporadic nosebleeds for sometime, i recently saw my doctor and he said i have idiopathicthromboctopinic purpura, what exactly is that and what can i do to fix it
Response from Dr. Henry
The answer depends partly on what your HIV status is and what HIV drugs (and other drugs) you are taking. Can you provide that information so response can be as helpful as possible?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Diarrhea An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.