|Neuropathy and acupuncture
Jul 9, 2003
Is there any evidence to indicate whether accupuncture might be helpful in dealing with AIDS-related neuropathy?
Response from Dr. Boyle
There are no randomized, controlled studies that demonstrate that acupuncture helps with neuropathy; however, some of my patients have anecdotally reported some benefit. There are believers and non-believers in acupuncture, and I lean toward the latter.
stages of aids
Best treatment for Neuropathy
- Are White Feces A Hepatitis Symptom?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Symptoms Of Pharyngeal Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.