|Neuropathy and acupuncture
Jul 9, 2003
Is there any evidence to indicate whether accupuncture might be helpful in dealing with AIDS-related neuropathy?
| Response from Dr. Boyle
There are no randomized, controlled studies that demonstrate that acupuncture helps with neuropathy; however, some of my patients have anecdotally reported some benefit. There are believers and non-believers in acupuncture, and I lean toward the latter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.