Jul 6, 2003
i came off treatment for hep c in may 2002 viral count was (7) after off meds for 6months thank you God. i would like to know if i can eat shell fish such as shrimp & lobster & crablegs? as i am on the Atkins diet and love sea food thank you lisa booker
Response from Dr. Henry
That should not be a problem if you have no allergy to those items.
Ambien & celexia
Effectiveness of med combo
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.