Ambien & celexia
Jul 6, 2003
Is there any reaction problems with taking celexia in am & Ambian before bed
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually not. Thre may be some interactions with some HIV meds depending on which ones you are taking. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.