Jun 25, 2003
Diagnosed positive 3 months ago CD489 Viral load 11,000 Im not on medication bust not sick at all still verystrong. My worryis drinking beers not spirits any effect at all. Already practising safe sex condoms.
Response from Dr. Henry
Moderate alcohol consumption (2 beers or less) is usually OK unless you have liver problems (such as hepatitis C). Moderate alcohol use generally does not cause significant problems for HIV+ persons. KH
Tingling In Fingers
loss of weight
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Cause Hearing Loss?
- What Are Symptoms Of The Second Stage Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Small Cuts?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Why Do People Get Shingles?
- What Is The Worst Hpv Type?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.