Drug interactions; Efavirenz and rifampicin

I have a patient whose CD4 count was 8 and has Pulmonary Tuberculosis,I have started her on treatment for TB 2EHRZ/6EH and considering to start her on given that she is severely immune suppresed.This regimen is suggested;3TC+D4T+EFV She is 60kg. My concern is what dose of Efavirenz would you recommend given that she is on Rifampicin,600mg or we should step it up to 800mg, what is the recommended option

Response from Dr. Boyle

The recommended dose of efavirenz in a patient on rifampin is 800mg daily, and that is what I would give.

CURLY HAIR
ALLHAT Study