Jun 19, 2003
What are the implications of a foul odor emitted after a person sneezes. This individual is not on any meds, is healthy, an has had this their entire life. What are available treatments for this?
Response from Dr. Conway
The problem here is to make a diagnosis before initiating treatment. Problems with the sinuses, as an example, could account for the symptom you describe. Once a diagnosis is made, a specific treatment may well become evident. Good Luck!!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Sign Of AIDS?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.