|Irritable bowel syndrome?
Jun 14, 2003
In the past I have had IBS once. It lasted a couple of weeks. In Mid April, soon after consuming 8lbs. of strawberries over a 2 week period, I began having symptoms of IBS again. Guess I over did it on the strawberries. Anyway, my question is this: symptoms of IBS are still present, frequent BMs, the present feeling of needing to poo, and constipation and blood present only if I strain. I have constipation from the meds anyway. I should say that today I feel perfectly fine. Based on what this, is there need for concern? I have no pain, but am very gassy. Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and what HIV medications are you taking? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Touching Skin Worried I Have
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Bj Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.