Yellow fever enoculation

Will a yellow fever injection (being enoculated against it) have any effect on someone who is hiv positive?

The yellow fever vaccine is a live virus vaccine so it is not recommended for use in HIV+ patients will CD4 counts < 200 or diagnosed with AIDS. If the CD4 count is reasonable (i.e. > 350) then use in HIV+ persons is considered OK. I have not seen any data on whether the yellow fever vaccine actually prevents yellow fever in HIV+ persons (what is the response to vaccine) so I can't comment on its efficacy in that populaton. KH

Loss of Taste due to meds
Keletra and Ambien