Jun 11, 2003
| Response from Dr. Henry
That is hard to say with any certainty. Speaking in general terms those levels usually indicate a chronic infection (many years of infection). Rarely a person infected within the last year would blood test results like that (< 5% in my experience). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.