Jun 11, 2003
Response from Dr. Henry
That is hard to say with any certainty. Speaking in general terms those levels usually indicate a chronic infection (many years of infection). Rarely a person infected within the last year would blood test results like that (< 5% in my experience). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
- What Are Std Symptoms On Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.