Skin problems / warts?

I had what was diaganosed as "Psuedo Porpheria Cuetania Tarda"(my hands were blistering when in the sun, then scarring appeard in the areas which were effected by the blistering which appear to be "flat warts" but Dr. said they weren't - after having shingles recently and taking Valtrex 100mg 3x Daily, they (flat warts) seemed to improve, talked to doc. we did a second week of Valtrex and my hands cleared up, about a week after stopping that med, the warts seemed to return, now trying Valtrex 100mg QD, but it doesn't seem to be enough, do you have any ideas or suggestions? - Poz for 20+ yrs & meds 14yrs+, CD4=250 Viral <50.

It wasn't clear whether the belief was that herpes somehow secondarily infeted some of the lesions involved with the pseudo-PCT. Pseudo-PCT is a condition I haven't had any experience with in the setting of HIV infection. Some drugs can trigger standard PCP (such as alcohol, sulfa drugs. ? some hormones) with photo-sensitivity as the key feature. Was herpes virus actually cultured or did a biopsy support that diagnosis? For treatment of warts some report some success with topical Aldara cream. Any other ideas from readers would be appreciated. KH

Drug Interactions with HAART and Cardiac Medications
combivir/kaletra newbie - side effects?