Take with food

Hello, My question is; I am prescribed Kaletra and Trizivir. I am supposed to take them with food. I want to maximize the amount of drug that gets digested and into blood stream and minimize the amount of stomache upset from the medications. Should I take meds then eat? Eat some food, take meds, then eat some more? Or eat then take meds? I know it probably makes not much difference but trying to figure out what is best. Thanks.

With Kaletra often a meal with some fat is recommended. For Trizivir + Kaletra regimens I usually recommend eating a full breakfastg and then taking the pills. The same with the evening meal. That approach seems to most often minimize stomach side effects while obtaining good blood levels of the drugs. KH

persistant rash that seems to be Fungal
black marks or lesions on skin