|life is for the living.
May 30, 2003
just a comment for those that are begining drug therapy, this helped me in my case scenario. i have been on two different drug regimins , the first i found intolerable and decided to stop and let nature take its course as i lived a more healthy lifestyle, wrong,,getting sick is by far much worse than the side effects of meds, the side effects can be handled and often tolerated and displaced by diet and exercise, dont give up becuase of fear , life is for the living..live it. i am currently on a new regimin, and focusing on athletic goals, diet,exercise,time..find that which works for you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thank you for sharing your interesting experience. KH
Change on Regimen
Adding new Meds to current regimen
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.