Another PN question

I've read through the questions concerning PN. I'm especially interested in PN involving the feet. I have the numbness, feeling of cold toes, and hypersensitivity to certain stimuli. Potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron alleviated the cramping in my feet and restless legs. My question is, has anyone experienced (the only way I can explain this) is a "loss of mass" in the feet?? Mine seemed to have lost the alot of the "pad", I'm essentially walking on bones. Burning feeling in the arches like they are being bent the wrong way?? Sounds weird, I know.

Thanks for any input.

Walking Lightly

The possible causes and treatment of HIV-associated peripheral neuropathy vary depending upon your HIV status and HIV therapy. If you could provide some more details I could try to provide a more specific response. KH

No HIV - right to AIDS
Hiv rebound inevitable?