Trizivir vs alcohol
May 22, 2003
Hi, I'd like to know how long time should i separate trizivir doses from drinking alcohol to avoid abacavir overdose in blood and possible sensibilization. Thanks in advance ! Antonio
Response from Dr. Henry
Small amounts of alcohol are usually OK with abacavir (1-2 beers or glasses of wine or less). Separating by several hours should be fine. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.