May 21, 2003
I'm suffering from scalp psoriasis and have tried numerous remedies. Will this ever go away for good or will it be off and on for the rest of my life? Could prescription drugs (or an interaction of) possibly cause this?
Response from Dr. Henry
You don't provide any information as to your HIV status (this forum is for HIV+ persons with possible side effects from HIV or its treatment). Psoriasis in the setting of HIV can be a challenge. KH
aids, psoriasis and enbrel
Living a liffetime?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.