May 19, 2003
Will ya'll soon come up with a cure for Aids/HIV?
| Response from Dr. Boyle
At some point, definitely. The question is when. A "cure" is unlikely to happen soon (in the next 5 years), but in many cases antiretroviral medications currently available can effectively control HIV and keep patients alive and healthy until that occurs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Is Gardnerella A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.