follow up ( #1 Cause of Death?)

You said "In my practice most of the liver deaths have been due to alcohol hepatitis and hepatitis C". I started meds about 2 months ago and am concerned about liver function problems (although all my tests are fine- on sustiva, viread and epivir). What is the incidence of liver failure from HIV drugs without co-factor of alcohol hepatitis or Hep C? Sorry..just a bit of a hypochondriac I'm afraid! Thank you!

The incidence of liver failure from HIV drugs alone is much less than 1 % (< 1 per 100). KH

Leg & foot muscle cramping and twitching.
Joint pain and neuropathy