|what is CNS??
Apr 27, 2003
You recently answered a question involving CNS as a side effect. What is CNS? It would be helpful if people asking questions would spell things out for us new-comers to all this fun!
Response from Dr. Henry
CNS = central nervous system= brain + spinal cord. KH
High Levels Of Testosterone
Psoriasis caused by alcohol?
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blood Taken With Dirty Needle
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.