Darkening of Skin

I regularly work out and follow a very strict muscle building diet i.e. 40 cals from protein, 40 from carbs and 20 from fat. Recently I have noticed my skin is getting darker, especially on my face. I am Indian, with light brown skin, but now it seems to be darkening. It is most noticable the day after I have had a clean shave.

The only things I have changed in my lifestyle are: 1. I use a exfoliater scrub before shaving

Is it possible that it is blood related? I drink 3 litres of water per day at the moment.

You don't mention what your HIV situation is and which HIV and other meds you are taking (this web site is to discuss issues related to possible side effects of HIV treatment). KH

rookie, many?????
puedo ingirir decadurabolin