More is Better Less Is Gooder ??

So what I the deal. My HIV Dr. (young boy learning) sees my BP as a bit high (has always been above normal wants to give me meds for BP. I have seasonal allergies wants to give me Cortisone nose spray I feel like carp due to the HIV meds and he has already given Codeine for the pain and I asked for oxygen (which really helps when I feel like I drank a bottle of battery acid, dont drink or smoke) he said have more. So the question is meds for the effect of meds or . When I take a break from meds I feel grand no chest pain BP goes down etc . You will say try a different combo or different Dr. I will say stop meds wait till I get really sick then get back on them ( have a briefcase full) better to live well than to live bad and longer .. but you get Glaxo et al coin so what can you really say ???

Without more details I cannot provide any useful advice as to what might be a prudent course of action. A key factor in evaluating the success of any given regimen is that the patient should be able to tolerate it. My responses are not influenced in any way by any drug company. In fact, I have been a long-time proponent of more cautious use of HIV meds. KH

hemoglobin drop
Side effects of Risperidone