Apr 15, 2003
I would just like to know all the known treatments for AIDS
Response from Dr. Henry
Look under the general treatment section of the body website. You can also go to www.aidsinfo.nih.gov and read about recommendations for treatment. Www.aidsmap.org and www.tpan.com also are good sites to read about the 20 or so HIV drugs now available that can be used in literally hundreds of different possible combinations depending on the details of each case. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.