Apr 15, 2003
I would just like to know all the known treatments for AIDS
| Response from Dr. Henry
Look under the general treatment section of the body website. You can also go to www.aidsinfo.nih.gov and read about recommendations for treatment. Www.aidsmap.org and www.tpan.com also are good sites to read about the 20 or so HIV drugs now available that can be used in literally hundreds of different possible combinations depending on the details of each case. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Could Fatigue Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.