Affect with Methadone

I'm methadone patient and positive but whenever i took medication for HIV make me more sick.That's why i stop taken it,I told my doctor and they gave me another one and still feel the same. Is it because of methadone.

Whether there is an interaction between your methadone and your HIV Medications depends on many variables (status of your liver, other conditions--i.e. hepatitis C, ehich HIV meds, etc). I get help from an HIV savy pharmacologist when I have patients on both methadone and HIV meds (and often other meds) to evaluate for possible interactions and perhaps make dose adjustments. Most patients do well with both methadone and HIV treatment so it would be unusual to have to stop the methadone in order to treat the HIV. KH

Neurontin treatment for neuroopathy
Treatment options