Doctor reference for HCG and Arimidex

About 2 years ago, my free testosterone levels dropped below normal and my doctor recommended to me to start testosterone injections. I didn't want to stay on the testosterone indefinitely because of the negative side effects associated with testosterone supplementation like receptor down-regulation and testicular atrophy. Unfortuately, my doctor is comfortable in prescribing the testosterone, but not the HCG and Arimidex or Clomid to go off the cycle. I've tried to weene myself off the testosterone at the end on each cycle, but I always crash - hormonally speaking and I don't want to repeat this again. I can't completely go off the testosterone because my body can't produce adequate amounts. My doctor has refered me to an endocrinologist, but his approach is to reduce my testosterone level to avoid the excess aromatization I'm experiencing now and to leave e on indefinitely. He isn't even addressing the testicular atrophy. My question is....can you suggest a doctor or endocrinologist in the Montreal, Canada area who is comfortable prescribing these meds for me...thanks.

Thanks for the interesting discussion. I don't know a savvy and friendly and interested HIV knowledgeable endocrinologist in Montreal (a somewhat rare species!)--any help in cyberland would be appreciated. KH

Itchy bumps on face
Sutiva/Combivir and stomach problems