Sustiva, dizzyness, and changing meds

I just started meds 5 or 6 days ago. The first day I took Sustiva (at night)and in the morning I was dizzy and confused... and scared. It's gotten much much better in these past 5 days however, I still feel groggy in the morning and dazed. I discussed the issue of previous depression with my doc and if it would be better to go with nepravine instead of Sustiva.. but he decided that we should try sustiva first because of rash issues. Should I just go with it for a bit... and see if it gets better? How soon can you change a med because of side effects? Thanks! PS: I'm on Viread, Epiver and Sustiva-- all once a day.

Sustiva problems often (but not always ) will continue to diminish over the first month. If you are one of the 10%+ persons who continue to have central nervous system problems with Sustiva then a switch to nevirapine is a good option. I would give it another 1-2 weeks before making a decision unless things worsen or clearly aren't getting any better and are making life miserable for you. KH

HGH and Hydroxycut effects
side effects of ZIAGEN