hgh and testosterone w/o hiv
Apr 2, 2003
I am 31 year old healthy male taking 100iu of hgh per week. and 1/5 cc testosterone per week. I am experiencing increasing joint pain in my right sholder and moving into my left sholder. now i am noticing pain in my right hip. Do you know of any side effects from either 2 drugs that would cause this.
Response from Dr. Henry
I would need to know more information regarding your HIV status, use of HIV medications, injury/exercise history, indications for testosterone, other health problems, and a good physical examination evaluation before commenting further. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Deadliest Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Vaginal Pressure Prickling And Tingling
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.