|hgh and testosterone w/o hiv
Apr 2, 2003
I am 31 year old healthy male taking 100iu of hgh per week. and 1/5 cc testosterone per week. I am experiencing increasing joint pain in my right sholder and moving into my left sholder. now i am noticing pain in my right hip. Do you know of any side effects from either 2 drugs that would cause this.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would need to know more information regarding your HIV status, use of HIV medications, injury/exercise history, indications for testosterone, other health problems, and a good physical examination evaluation before commenting further. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.