Apr 2, 2003
| Response from Dr. Henry
There is concern in general about the effectivenss of ginko and its safety . I am not aware of any data regarding problems when your HIV meds are taken with gingo biloba. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Atripla Herb Interactions
- What Herbs Interact With Hiv Medications?
- Was The Hiv/aids Virus Created By A Lab And Introduced By The Government
- Does Having Other Sexually Transmitted Diseases Contribute To A Person's Risk Of Hiv Infection?
- How Many People Worldwide Are Infected With Hiv And Do Not Know It?
- Is It True That Someone Has Found A Cure For Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.