Re: Heart, frequency, 2/16/2003

I have recently found this site. My thanks to you all. Mine is not a question as much as a response to what I have read. In "Heart frequency" 2/16/2003 the symptoms were the same as my 81 year old Mom. I was researching Ubiquinone (Q10)and found it is used in every cell in the body, mostly the heart. she is taking a 50 mg dose daily same as I am. Her symtoms of mucle ach, angina and fatique have ended. In the articals I have read concerning Metabolic and heart problems, no mention of Q10 as a possibilty. The statin drugs are known to affect the bodies Co-enzyme Equinone (Q10) production needed in the mitocondrial's work of producing available energy for the body. Worth a try. It certianly helped my Mom. Her symptoms have stopped. She moved to the Lake instead of the nursing home.It is a benign molecule the body produces itself when not interfeared with. Would't hurt to try.

There has been interest in coenzyme Q (see Jon Kaiser's book Healing HIV or at www.daair.org for some details) in the setting of HIV infection and its treatment. KH

Changing meds to stop lypo
Niacin & Fish Oil amounts to take