|Meds Off or Stop/Start Therapy(2)
Mar 21, 2003
Dear Doctor Keith Henry
Thanks so much for your recommendation.
Writing this is just confirming what i have to do for medication off:
2. If yes, How long will I have to take these 4-drug regimen?
3. After doing 2., I start stopping Stocrin 3-4 days before stopping the other meds. Am I right?
5. What levels of CD4 and Voral Load are for coming time to restart regimen?
6. Shall I have to do resistance test? Which test do u recommend between Genotype or Phenotype?
Awaiting your answer
Thanks and best reagrds
| Response from Dr. Henry
It is not appropriate for me to provide explicit details since there may be many aspects of your prior treatment that could impact how to approach the isse of how to safely stop treatment. Your HIV specialist is the best person to review the wisdom of the plan and to fine tune the details to make sure your health and future treatment options is not compromised. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.