3 monthly injections?

Firstly I would like to thank you for always being prompt in answering questions. I have known about this site for two weeks only but have had all 5 of my questions answered to my satisfaction. Thank you and keep up the good work. This site is excellent for us HIV+ people because KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

Can you tell me if there is any HiV medication available as 3 or 6 monthly injections? If not will there be any available soon? Thank you

Good question. There is no depot (long-acting) form available for any HIV drug at present. I am unaware of any such formulation that would be available in the near future. It would be nice to have a drug like that to use. KH

Keeping My Miracle
3/ 6 monthly injections?