hair loss

Hi, I am a woman. Have been on triple therapy for over 6 years and it's working well. I take Crixivan/Norvir, epivir and Videx. I am losing hair on the top of my head and my eyebrows. I want to know if I can use Rogaine for the head hair loss. It seems to be concentrated at the temples and right on top. Don't know if this is side effect or heredity. I am in my mid 40s. Is Rogaine safe? Thanks

Rogaine may be helpful and topically is fairly safe. Your indinavir and/or 3TC may be contributing to the hair changes so you might discuss with your HIV specialist the possibility of changing your meds around versus adding yet another medication. KH

Intermittent Joint Pain, Right Side Only
Combivir & Fortovase OR Combivir & Sustiva