Sore bumps in throat

I have noticed small bumps at the back of my tounge and the back of my throat.Theyre that pinkish red color like my throat but sometimes they get swollen and sore to where it hurts too swallow.im thinking its an std but not real sure on which one?does this sound like anything youve heard of?

Response from Dr. Boyle

You may be referring to taste buds present on the back of your tongue, which can occasionally become inflamed and painful, or you may have warts or other lesions. It is tough to say without actually seeing them so you should see your doctor and have him/her take a look.

erectile dysfunction
Crixivan and Frozen Shoulder