erectile dysfunction

Since I began a regiment of protease inhibitors,I have noticed a profound change in my ability to produce and maintain an erection. Viagra does stimulate an increase of blood flow, but the plethora of uncomfortable side effects from viagra have literally rendered me to accept celibacy. After taking just 25 mlg. of viagra,I experience a feeling of nausea accompanied by a headache,congested sinus passages, and stomach unrest that leads to diarrhea. In addition, my body seems to become exceptionally fatigued as maximum potency of the viagra wans. What might I try to remedy this sexual dysfunction which has been so negative to my emotional and physical well-being? Is there any specific nutritional guidelines that might be propitious to me? Or, are these protease inhibitors so powerful that they counteract any attempt to redirect their negative side-effects?

You don't mention if you have been evaluated for any hormonal (low testosterone) disorders or have any other medical problems that could impact your complaints (diabetes, neuropathy). Many other medications (such as many of the antidepressants) can contribute to sexual dysfunction. Many of the protease inhibitors actually impair the clearance of Viagra and lead to enhanced effects (good and bad). If you have not had a thorough evaluation for your sexual dysfunction that would be recommended before reaching for the prescription pad and adding to the pharmacologic soup. Caverject is often helfpul in erectile dysfunction that is persistent and not helped by Viagra or due to other causes. KH

dental problems
Sore bumps in throat