Tingling in fingertips & right leg

my viral load in non-detectable, and I take only Trizivir (1x2). Nothing showed up in my blood work, and I was diagnosed with carpell tunnel. My hands arew the same and it seems to have moved to my right side. Any idea what it could be? What is your take on supplements like MSM and glocosime for bones & joints.

Neuropathy due to HIV drugs or HIV would rarely cause the symptoms you describe--an evaluation by your HIV doc or neurologist is the next step. The benefits of chondroitin and/or glucosamine are unclear though some studies have shown modest benefit in osteoarthritis/degenerative joint disease. KH

Sustiva dosing and nausea
Neuropathy in the Feet