Feb 11, 2003
Do you know of any other bone diseases other than osteopenia or osteoporosis caused by HIV therapy?
Response from Dr. Henry
Aseptic necrosis of the hip may be more common in persons with HIV (role of therapy is unclear). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Constant Vaginal Bleeding No Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.