|One more Sustiva question .....
Feb 9, 2003
This is James (Sustivaed out in SF). I forgot a question from my just submitted set of Sustiva questions.
If I continue with Sustiva, when is the best time to take it? I feel better as the day goes on, so should I take it earlier in the evening, rather than at l0-llPM? I took it at 7 PM last night but was so dizzy by 9 PM I couldn't stand up. Your thoughts?
Response from Dr. Henry
I would consider trying it an hour or so before bedtime and considering 1-2 weeks of Ativan or trazadone to see if that helps you sleep better. KH
Not having fun with Sustiva.....
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
- Can Sperm Contain Hiv And Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.