|Wellbutrin and Neuropathy
Feb 2, 2003
Do you select only certain questions to answer?
I posted two days ago a question about side effects from Wellbutrin and have yet to see a response. Sorry, just anxious. thanks, Bruce
| Response from Dr. Henry
If you are having neuropathy while HIV infected and on HIV meds and Wellbutrin it is unlikely that the neuropathy is due to the Wellbutrin. Wellbutrin has to be used with caution in patients on protease inhibitors. Which HIV meds are you taking and what symptoms of neuropathy are you experiencing? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.